INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE is a gentle but
powerful massage for the upper back, shoulders, neck, head and face. It is an upper body massage that is an ideal stress busting treatment for anyone who is suffering from aching shoulders, tight neck, tension headaches, eye strain, insomnia or poor concentration.
At Sakara House we have adapted our Indian Head Massage to include full back, shoulders, neck, head and face.This is a popular choice with clients as it is super relaxing!!
The use of oils in the massage can have a strong effect on the quality of the hair care. Hair growth is said to be stimulated as regular head massage keeps the hair strong and lustrous. This is because massaging the scalp stimulates the flow of blood to the follicles so bringing the nutrients that are necessary for a healthy head of hair. A treatment usually lasts from 45 mins to 1 hour.
- Antidote to stress, anxiety and mental tension
- Clears the mind and revitalises mental capacity
- General balancing, giving sense of calm and peace.
- Gentle but powerful release for upper chakras.
- Improves blood circulation to head and neck.
- Increased blood flow enhances nourishment to muscles can promote hair growth.
- Improves lymphatic drainage from head and neck.
- Improves muscle tone and mobility in neck, head and shoulders.
- Increased circulation of cerebral spinal fluid around brain.
- Relieves eyestrain, headaches, sinusitis, congestion and insomnia.
- Nourishment to hair and skin with the use of oils.